Born in 1969.
– Married, father of 2 children.
– Graduated in engineering from Ecole Polytechnique de Paris.
– Holder of a degree in telecommunications from the Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Télécommunications – Paris.
– Holder of an MA in financial sciences from the Paris 1 University Panthéon-Sorbonne.
– Director and financial manager.
– Spent more than 25 years in major international investment banks in Paris, New York and London.
– Head of emerging markets in Europe, the Middle East and Africa at Credit Suisse Bank since 2014.
– Managed numerous projects and financing operations in emerging countries.
– Member of the Board of Directors of LIFE (Lebanese International Finance Executives) Association.
– Participated in several economic conferences in Lebanon and is the author of several articles on ways to deal with the economic crisis, reform, and growth.